Dr. Florence Mussat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Florence Mussat?

August 19th, 2016

Botox Bestie

Fabulous! Best botox in Chicago. Long-time patient/client. Other surgical procedures offered; I love having a female doctor who understands the female body. Highly recommend!

April 17th, 2016

The best plastic surgeon ever!!

December 27th, 2015

In so happy :)

August 27th, 2015

Happy

I had previously been to a different doctor, so I can clearly say how much more this doctor gives of her time. Not to mention how happy I am with the procedure results; unlike my previous doctor.

June 11th, 2015

I never have the injections when she try to inject it was extremely painful an i start crying . 3 day pass ,I cant touch were the needle went in.

April 16th, 2015

CHICAGO'S FINEST PLASTIC SURGEON

THE PERFECT FORMULA FOR AN OUTSTANDING PLASTIC SURGEON IS; WELCOMING + PATIENT + PROFESSIONAL + THOROUGH + KNOWLEDGEABLE + INFORMATIVE + TRUST WORTHY + PERSONABLE + CARING = FLORENCE MUSSAT, MD!! I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Mussat for more than 10 years and would never even think of going to another doctor for any of my "beauty" needs! She is an extremely compassionate person, a very reliable doctor, and very confident in her words. Whenever I leave her office, I feel motivated, up-lifted, and ready to conquer the world! I would follow Dr. Mussat all the way to France if I had to!

March 21st, 2015

mole removal

I was referred to Dr . Mussat by my primary doctor. I made an appt. The experience I had was wonderful. Dr.Mussat was very warm and down to earth . I felt I knew her for a long time. She removed mole and I told her about my Dad having skin cancer. She sent to pathology and it came back as basal cell carcinoma. I required Mohs surgery to remove it completely. Im thankful that it was caught and now im doing fine. Thank you Dr. Mussat.

February 26th, 2015

Dr Moussat is outstanding! She is a good listener, has great communication skills, and is an Artist with Botox :)

February 23rd, 2015

Feeling fabulous!

Dr. Mussat was very knowledgeable and made me feel safe and comfortable during the whole process. The results were amazing and I would recommend her to everyone! She is the best plastic Surgeon in Chicago!

February 3rd, 2015

Best Liposuction in Chicago

Dr Mussat is an incredible surgeon! I'm so excited and happy with my results from Liposuction. It has changed my life in so many positive ways. I have been referring friends and co-workers to her and would highly recommend you if anyone who is interested in any procedure.

September 20th, 2014

Dr. Mussat is a professional and an honest surgeon, qualities that are reflected in her art. I had two moles that appeared out the nowhere in my body and I had no idea why, but, Dr.Mussat exquisitely explained the reason of my problem and why moles like the ones I had tend to appeared on female and male bodies, leaving me with no questions whatsoever. As well, she explain the procedure in detail, something that I was very nervous about, but she made me confident, comfortable and secure about it. At the end, the procedure was fast, clean, and more then anything,pain free, as she was gentle applying the anesthesia and making sure the area was complete numb for the time of removal. I am so happy that I was referred to her office. I definitely recommend seen Dr. Muss to anyone and everyone, she is the best. I will not go to any other doctor because she does an amazing and beautiful job. Her office is very beautiful and her staff is welcoming, professional and kind, they made me feel great since the moment I walked in.

April 25th, 2014

Cash Rules

Although I like Dr. Mussat as a person, I must admit that cash comes first with her. Do yourself a favor... please contact your primary physician for advice before allowing her to perform surgery or prescribe diet pills to you. I wish I had.