A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Ouseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Ouseph is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ouseph
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ouseph Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Ouseph, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouseph graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Ouseph has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Ouseph MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Florence Ouseph practice?
- Dr. Florence Ouseph has 4 office locations.
Dr. Florence Ouseph practices Psychiatry near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Psychiatrists.