A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Ouseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Ouseph is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Ouseph, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouseph graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Ouseph has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florence R. Ouseph practice?
Dr. Florence Ouseph practices Psychiatry near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Psychiatrists.