A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Ouseph is Poor. Dr. Ouseph has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Ouseph, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ouseph graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ouseph has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ouseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Florence Ouseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florence R. Ouseph practice?
Dr. Florence Ouseph practices Psychiatry near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Hurst Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Flo Ouseph, Dr. Florentina Ouseph, Dr. Flossie Ouseph