A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Paragas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Paragas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paragas graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan.
Dr. Paragas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Vergara Paragas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florence V. Paragas practice?
- Dr. Florence Paragas has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Paragas practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Family Physicians.