A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Roan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Roan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Roan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Roan MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Florence Roan practice?
- Dr. Florence Roan has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Roan practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Infectious Disease Doctors.