A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Rosen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Eisman Rosen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Florence E. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Florence Rosen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florence Rosen practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.