A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Rosen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florence E. Rosen practice?
Dr. Florence Rosen practices Pediatrics near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pediatricians.