Dr. Florence Solages MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2017
I was half hour late for my appointment...
I had inaccurate directions from Mapquest, but finally arrived after speaking to the office twice. They were extremely pleasant; so was Dr. Solages who took me next even though I was late. Dr. Solages was attentive, asked lots of questions (I have extensive medical issues besides diabetes) and devised a plan for me to try for two months. Good experience!

January 9th, 2017
I am very Happy with Dr Solages. I read all the reviews . I believe you should give Dr Solages a chance she is a nice doctor...

November 26th, 2016
DOCTOR SOLAGES IS WONDERFUL

November 26th, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR/GREAT STAFF

October 18th, 2016
Don't send your worst enemy!
Very rude and unprofessional staff!

July 31st, 2015
Office staff is poorly trained. And unprofessional. Had to call four days in a row to remind then to send the prescription to the pharmacy. Wait r time is also unrealistic.

January 27th, 2015
If i could givr less than 1 star i would. Stay away. this has to be the worst dr's office i have ever been to. The gentleman behind the front desk must be a relative because he has no concept of the importance of being in the medical profession. You need to call 3 and 4 times just to get a refill on a prescription. The Dr has no idea about what she discussed with you on your last appt. Please stay away for your own health.

October 3rd, 2013
Aweful
After being checked in by a very nasty guy at the front desk, I had the misfortune of meeting the Dr. She literally did not take her nose out of her laptop once during the visit. After explaining everything to her (to the side of her head), She relayed back to me what she got out of what I had just said. Much to my dismay, it was obvious she didn't listen to a word I said. Maybe it's ok to be rude and dismissive to patients in Haiti, but it's not acceptable here in the States, lady!

September 6th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I don't agree with any of the reviews on this site about Dr. Solages except the one that said she was a great doctor. My experience with her was wonderful. She was very personable and was honest with me about my condition. She told me the changes that I need to make in reference to my diet, exercise, etc. She spent a great deal of time with me. She even scheduled a follow-up appointment in two weeks. I would advise all of my friends and family who are having trouble controlling their diabetes like me to see Dr. Solages.

September 3rd, 2013
Nope...
I have to agreed with the person who wrote "Dr is not prepared to meet with patients. Acted unaware of conditions I had that we had covered several times already at different visits. Too passive- does not act concerned." and "enough information given to patient after diagnosis." Besides that my meds took long time to get the approval, and every visit I had the feeling she didn't like me (something I rarely have). She dismissed my comments as if why I thought was not important at all (might be, but professionalism first, don't show it). I gave it several tries thinking that it was me, but finally decided to switch drs. and I am so very happy I did it. They treat me nice and I BARELY WAIT!!!!

August 22nd, 2012
Awful!

July 25th, 2012
bedside manner
not enough information given to patient after diagnois,