A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Tampoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Tampoya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tampoya
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tampoya Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampoya graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tampoya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencia T Tampoya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florencia T. Tampoya practice?
- Dr. Florencia Tampoya has 1 office location.
Dr. Florencia Tampoya practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.