A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Tampoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Tampoya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tampoya graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tampoya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencia T Tampoya MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florencia T. Tampoya practice?
- Dr. Florencia Tampoya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florencia Tampoya practices Family Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Family Physicians.