Dr. Florence Tampoya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 18th, 2013
Terrible Experience, Won't Go Back
My experience with Dr. Tampoya's office was pretty terrible. I was able to quickly make an appointment for a few days out, so that part was great. However, once I got to the office, I literally waited 1 1/2 hours past the appointment time to be seen. I was given some excuse about a system migration, but no one every explained that or apologized before the doctor walked in the room. I had some routine tests done while I was there, and I was told to expect the results in 48 hours. Five days later, I called, and was told they don't call people with results unless something is wrong. This is a routine screening I have done every 90 days, and this is the first doctor's office that didn't call me at all with the results. I was promised a call back that day, and two days later I finally got a call back.

January 17th, 2012
Avoid Dr Florence Tampoya
This was my doctor on 2 different occasions.I switched her at first because she was very ineffective,then came back to her because I had no choice,I just changed her again for the 2nd time and will not be going back,this Dr. has poor attitude,comes off as uneducated and did not care for me personally. I tried to give her the benefit,but after failing on so many different issues,I can no longer support her. I can go on and on,but in short,avoid her at all costs,her office is always very busy,I've waited as long as 2 hours several times and she rushed me out in 5 minutes.