Dr. Florence Wandisan-Rosete Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Florence Wandisan-Rosete?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 17th, 2014

Just want to share

I just want to share that I have been a patient of Dr. Wandersan for about 8 years and counting. She is a God sent. She always take all the time necessary to care for me. She's a very good listener. She goes the extra mile to make sure everything is done to take of all my concerns. I have several medical problems and Dr Wandersan is doing a super great job helping me get all the care I need...I am so thankful that she is my doctor, and I would not change that at any cost...I''m so blessed to have her on my medical team...

April 7th, 2016