A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Watts, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Watts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Ruth Lecraw Watts MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Florence R. Watts practice?
- Dr. Florence Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Watts practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.