A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Wooten is Excellent. Dr. Wooten has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Wooten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wooten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wooten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Florence Wooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florence D. Wooten practice?
Dr. Florence Wooten practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Flo Wooten, Dr. Florentina Wooten, Dr. Flossie Wooten