A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Wooten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florence Wooten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Wooten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wooten graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wooten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence D Wooten MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Florence D. Wooten practice?
- Dr. Florence Wooten has 1 office location.
Dr. Florence Wooten practices Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Surgeons.