Care and follow-up show details Care and follow-up
by Deborah Wells, current client on Apr 29th, 2016

Excellent professional , very knowledgeable re eye care ,staff well trained, patient and approachable . On the spot patient teaching through f2f,videos, reading materials . Offices well appointed ,comfortable, convenient. Had cataract surgery x2 with no complications, great follow-up . Would strongly recommend Dr. Wooten and staff for all eye care needs.

by IDELL S BROWN on Feb 26th, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR

Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Wooten is phenomenal! I have been going to her for quite a while, and I assure you that I would not trust my eye care to anyone else. I love her level of professionalism, and the excellent with which she carries herself. She is always abreast of what is going on in opthalmic field and spares not expense to make sure that she has the most current and effective equipment in an effort to meet the unique needs of her patients. She is a brilliant doctor who scores 5 stars with me...and my young children!

Good eyes show details Good eyes
Jan 20th, 2010

M overall experience with Dr. Wooten has been great. I've being going to the eye Ddr. all of my life and I go every year faithful for my exam and no one ever told me that I was in the being stage of glaucoma. I love Dr. Wooten and her entire staff.