Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist

Midtown
St. Joseph Professional Bldg.
2000 Crawford St
Ste 1200
Houston, TX 77002
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Ms.  |  show details
by Rebecca Wheeler on Jul 31st, 2014

Vitals.com where I found Dr Florence Wooten's information has the wrong phone listed. It should be (713) 652-9898.

Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Wooten is phenomenal! I have been going to her for quite a while, and I assure you that I would not trust my eye care to anyone else. I love her level of professionalism, and the excellent with which she carries herself. She is always abreast of what is going on in opthalmic field and spares not expense to make sure that she has the most current and effective equipment in an effort to meet the unique needs of her patients. She is a brilliant doctor who scores 5 stars with me...and my young children!

|  Good eyes  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2010

M overall experience with Dr. Wooten has been great. I've being going to the eye Ddr. all of my life and I go every year faithful for my exam and no one ever told me that I was in the being stage of glaucoma. I love Dr. Wooten and her entire staff.

Dec 13th, 2005 on yahoo.com

I would not trust my eye care to anyone else: I had been suffering, undiagnosed, with a pituitary tumor - according to the biopsy - for 22 years. While suffering from other symptoms I went to several other doctors for answers and no one found the tumor. I

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 28th, 2004 on yahoo.com

opinion: The Doctor is superub. you may have to a while, but the service is great and through

Read Full Review at yahoo.com