A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florence Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florence Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florence Yu MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florence Yu practice?
- Dr. Florence Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Florence Yu practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists.