A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Halperin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florencia Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Halperin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencia Halperin MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Florencia Halperin practice?
- Dr. Florencia Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Florencia Halperin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.