A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Halperin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Halperin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halperin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Halperin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florencia Halperin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halperin graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Halperin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencia Halperin MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Florencia Halperin practice?
- Dr. Florencia Halperin has 1 office location.
Dr. Florencia Halperin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.