A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Mangune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Mangune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangune graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mangune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencia Marcelo Mangune MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florencia M. Mangune practice?
- Dr. Florencia Mangune has 1 office location.
Dr. Florencia Mangune practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians.