A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Mangune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Mangune is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangune graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mangune has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florencia M. Mangune practice?
Dr. Florencia Mangune practices Family Medicine near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Family Physicians.