A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencia Que:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencia Que is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florencia Que, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Que graduated from University of Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Que has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Que accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florencia G. Que practice?
Dr. Florencia Que practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.