A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencio Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencio Cardenas is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardenas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cardenas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencio P Cardenas MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Florencio P. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Florencio Cardenas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Florencio Cardenas practices Urology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA and Washington, PA.
See Waynesburg Urologists.