A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florencio Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florencio Cardenas is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cardenas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Uniontown Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florencio P Cardenas MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Florencio P. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Florencio Cardenas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florencio Cardenas practices Urology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA.
See Waynesburg Urologists.