Dr. Florenda Fortner Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Florenda Fortner?

January 6th, 2017

Discharged for no reason at all. She is a horrible Dr. I wouldn't send my dying dog to her. Disgusted with the abuse she perpetrates.

January 6th, 2017

Discharges patients who other major health issues. Beware!

obnoxious

the most obnoxious person i have ever met !!!

August 10th, 2016

very helpful and a good Doctor , one you can recommend.

March 1st, 2016

Very very "in your face and rude" prescribed a medication i asked a question. She tore up the script like a two year old throwing a tantrum saying "you shouldnt take it then" very very disappointed. Never again! No Way !!!

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Fortner is amazing!!!! She is compassionate, and understanding. Dr. Fortner was able to address my concerns. She did not waste my time and was right to the point.

March 13th, 2015

Asked one question, was dismissed from practice.

February 16th, 2015

Was her patient for over three years. Saw her yell at and belittle other patients and staff many times but was usually nice to me -- until I questioned why she was ordering a test I'd never had before. Then became defensive and incensed and slammed the door as she left the room. Refused to speak to me several times when I tried to call after that. Very uncaring and unprofessional. Do not recommend.

December 17th, 2014

Expert Medical Care!

April 29th, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, and I have met many doctors. I agree with one of the reviews posted on Sept. 7th, 2012, "Does not care about patients or family." I had the worst experience with this doctor. She would not listen to my requests that I had for a patient (family) and kept on yelling at me that the patient is going to die. You just do not yell and ignore the patient's family like that. She even threw a file as she was yelling at me, not looking at me in the face. She is senseless, obnoxious, self-centered, and thinks she knows it all. She should stick to her botox instesead of being around patients that need a lot of care and support. Words are not enough on how she made me feel. The head nurse at the station saw all this and apologized to me and my family for Dr. Fortner's attitude. Even the rest of the nurses do not like her.

January 30th, 2014

best

Look I dont know what you people want fro. A doctor I have been going to her for years she has always listen to what I have to say if it was not for here I don't know how I would turned out she found my heart attack when others doctors did not want to do anything maybe you are the ones with the attitudes I have recommended here to many people

January 22nd, 2014

Great Dr

I have been seeing dr fortner for over a year now and she is very understanding. U dont get alot of time with her but she takes care of what your problems are when you tell her. Her staff is just wonderful. I have recommended her to many people who are also now seeing her. Very please to have her as my dr.