Dr. Florenda Fortner MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine New Port Richey, FL

2.8

January 6th, 2017
obnoxious
the most obnoxious person i have ever met !!!

August 10th, 2016
very helpful and a good Doctor , one you can recommend.

February 29th, 2016
Very very "in your face and rude" prescribed a medication i asked a question. She tore up the script like a two year old throwing a tantrum saying "you shouldnt take it then" very very disappointed. Never again! No Way !!!

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Fortner is amazing!!!! She is compassionate, and understanding. Dr. Fortner was able to address my concerns. She did not waste my time and was right to the point.

March 12th, 2015
Asked one question, was dismissed from practice.

February 16th, 2015
Was her patient for over three years. Saw her yell at and belittle other patients and staff many times but was usually nice to me -- until I questioned why she was ordering a test I'd never had before. Then became defensive and incensed and slammed the door as she left the room. Refused to speak to me several times when I tried to call after that. Very uncaring and unprofessional. Do not recommend.

April 29th, 2014
This is the worst doctor I have ever met in my life, and I have met many doctors. I agree with one of the reviews posted on Sept. 7th, 2012, "Does not care about patients or family." I had the worst experience with this doctor. She would not listen to my requests that I had for a patient (family) and kept on yelling at me that the patient is going to die. You just do not yell and ignore the patient's family like that. She even threw a file as she was yelling at me, not looking at me in the face. She is senseless, obnoxious, self-centered, and thinks she knows it all. She should stick to her botox instesead of being around patients that need a lot of care and support. Words are not enough on how she made me feel. The head nurse at the station saw all this and apologized to me and my family for Dr. Fortner's attitude. Even the rest of the nurses do not like her.

January 29th, 2014
best
Look I dont know what you people want fro. A doctor I have been going to her for years she has always listen to what I have to say if it was not for here I don't know how I would turned out she found my heart attack when others doctors did not want to do anything maybe you are the ones with the attitudes I have recommended here to many people

January 22nd, 2014
Great Dr
I have been seeing dr fortner for over a year now and she is very understanding. U dont get alot of time with her but she takes care of what your problems are when you tell her. Her staff is just wonderful. I have recommended her to many people who are also now seeing her. Very please to have her as my dr.

May 6th, 2013
Patient
Dr Fortner is excellent...She warms up to you with a little time; she is human. She diagnostically is great! She saved my life monitoring my liver enzymes and finding blockage in the bile duct. She dx my thyroid problem. I have advanced stage cancer and she is my internist. I trust my life with her. She is nice but like everyone may have better days than others but is never mean. She does NOT just write prescriptions. She tries to keep people in and out in a timely manner so people dont have a long wait because people would complain of that too! In it for money??? She has the most reasonable fees and has worked with the elderly on a charitable basis. Her staff is very friendly.

April 16th, 2013
Terrible Dr
Terrible Dr. very rushed and rude. Just in it for the money. Never looks at charts

September 9th, 2012
I find her to be wonderful at what she does
I would and have reccomended Dr. Fortner more than once. My first visit with her over two years ago she spent over 45 minutes with me.I have seen a lot of doctors and Dr. Fortner was the only one that did listen to me as well as run test's that should have already been ran by other doctors.Her staff has always been very respectful as well as caring to me as a patient.Her staff has gone out of their way with billing and my deductable. Had I known of Dr. Fortner 6 years ago it would have saved me a lot of money that I spent seeing other doctor's that didn't and wouldn't so much as give me the time of day.I think a patient has to be upfront and honest with the doctor in order for the doctor to give the best treatment. I have never thought of Dr.Fortner to be in it just for the money.As long as she is in practice I will always be a patient.