A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florentin Abrudescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florentin Abrudescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florentin Abrudescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrudescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abrudescu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florentin Adrian Abrudescu MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florentin A. Abrudescu practice?
- Dr. Florentin Abrudescu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Florentin Abrudescu practices Internal Medicine near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Internists.