A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florentin Abrudescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florentin Abrudescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florentin Abrudescu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrudescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abrudescu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abrudescu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Florentin A. Abrudescu practice?
Dr. Florentin Abrudescu practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Oakland Gardens General Practitioners and Oakland Gardens Internists.