A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florian Cortese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florian Cortese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florian Cortese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cortese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St James Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florian Mose Cortese MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Florian M. Cortese practice?
- Dr. Florian Cortese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florian Cortese practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Butte, MT.
See Butte Internists and Butte Gastroenterologists.