A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florian Cortese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florian Cortese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cortese
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Cortese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florian Cortese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortese graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cortese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St James Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florian M Cortese MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Florian M. Cortese practice?
- Dr. Florian Cortese has 1 office location.
Dr. Florian Cortese practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Butte, MT.
See Butte Internists and Butte Gastroenterologists.