Dr. F Gies IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. F Gies IV?

Literally the BEST doctor.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I have Muscular Dystrophy and am wheelchair bound. I've seen doctors in different states and to this day I have not seen a doctor, like dr. Gies. He takes the time to understand what issues I have and puts himself into my shoes to get an understanding of what I've been dealing with.

Great

Posted on September 10th, 2013

This is the best staff and clinicians in Idaho. They are all very kind, helpful and happy. I highly recommend not only Dr Gies. The entire group is the best. Keep up the good work.

Transplant Patient

Posted on March 4th, 2011

The office staff in Gooding is very unprofessional to me. The don't even work with me to get into Dr. Gies as soon as possible. They don't offer to put me on the cancellation list. Lonnie in the Hagerman office is awesome as well as Dee Dee in the Wendell office. When I feel like I need to be seen it is pretty important that I be seen and not by a PA or a NP. Dr. Gies knows my history and can diagnos better than any other doctor I have ever seen.

Posted on December 11th, 2008

Dr. Gies is a very good doctor. He is caring and goes out of his way to be available to you if needed.

Posted on August 17th, 2015