A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florian Keplinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florian Keplinger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keplinger
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Keplinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florian Keplinger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keplinger graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Keplinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florian So Keplinger MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Florian S. Keplinger practice?
- Dr. Florian Keplinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Florian Keplinger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, AR.
See Little Rock Physiatrists.