A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florian Keplinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florian Keplinger, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keplinger graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Keplinger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florian So Keplinger MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Florian S. Keplinger practice?
- Dr. Florian Keplinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Florian Keplinger practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, AR.
See Little Rock Physiatrists.