Dr. Florian Nickisch MD Patient Reviews

July 27th, 2015
courteous, timely
Very professional

September 17th, 2012
I had a previous surgery (from another doctor) on my ankle without favorable results. Dr. Nickisch performed a meticulous surgery making my ankle much more stable. He is very caring and wants a favorable result for each of his patients. He puts great effort into researching the problem before surgery so he knows what to expect when he is in surgery. He is a very meticulous surgeon. He works hard to give people their quality of life back. He usually runs right on time, however his PA, Niomi always runs way behind schedule.

September 17th, 2012
After hurting my ankel, and it never healing (waited 1 year). I had surgery and it has been as good of a experience as it could be. The staff are willing to do what it takes to get you better. Afer 1 1/2 years of going to Dr. Nickisch it is finally better and I can now get on with my life. Great Doctor!

May 21st, 2012
Dr. Nickisch's knowledge, thoughtfulness, and approach to my foot condition were all excellent. The staff were clear in their instruction and advice, and they answered all my questions promptly. The U of U Orthopedic Center itself is very nice, and the whole surgical experience was pleasant and stress-free. I would highly recommend Dr. Nickisch to any one of my friends or family members with a foot/ankle issue that may require surgical treatment.