A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florian Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florian Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florian Thomas, MA, MD, PHD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Community Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florian Patrick Thomas MA, MD, and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florian P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Florian Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florian Thomas practices Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists and Saint Louis Physiatrists.