A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florias Morfesis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florias Morfesis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morfesis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morfesis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morfesis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morfesis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florias Andrew Morfesis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Florias A. Morfesis practice?
- Dr. Florias Morfesis has 1 office location.
Dr. Florias Morfesis practices Surgery near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.