Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Florias Morfesis
Dr. Florias Morfesis, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Morfesis is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center, Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley. Dr. Morfesis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Florias Morfesis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Florias Morfesis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.