Dr. Floridalia Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Floridalia Cruz?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Floridalia Cruz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015

Unprofessional, doesn't recommend.

Dr Cruz is my mother's doctor and my mother is disable. I often take my mother to her appointments to Dr Cruz and each time is unpleasant. Inadequate staff, unprofessional, either there's no clue to what they are doing in the office or just under experience. Dr Cruz isn't professional as well, doesn't give time to explain her condition or needs, gives trouble in the medication that she needs, just passed out referrals and keeps it moving. Doesn't pay attention and isn't at all reliable in bettering my mother's condition. My mother gets anxieties the day of her appointment with Dr Cruz and a doctor's visit shouldn't be that way.

June 3rd, 2014

I AM A NEW PATIENT OF DR. CRUZ. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME THERE TODAY,AND MY. APPT WAS FORN 2PM AND I WAS TAKEN IN AT THE EXACT TIME. THE STAFF WAS OUTSTANDING, KIND AND VERY HELPFUL. I AM VERY LUCKY TO FIND A DR.THAT I REALY CAN TALK TO AN SHE LISTENED. SO I WILL BE RETURNING. SO IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A DR. CALL DR CRUZ, SHE IS AMAZING. THANK YOU

November 18th, 2013

three hour wait, 10 minutes with patient, does not refill vital medication

Horrible office. Both times I have been there, I have waited 2+ hours. Staff also is rude. Doctor only spends maybe 10 minutes with patients. She also has this policy of having patients visit to get authorized for refills for a LIFE CONDITION that does not change. The doctor did not authorize me and refused to give me refills for a medication that is vital to me. She would rather pocket the 70 dollars per visit I have to pay instead of caring for her patients and giving more than a few refills so I don't spend every other month in her office for something that has been managed for the last three years by my medication. Cares about money and staff treat you like they're doing you a favor.

October 31st, 2013

Waited 2 fn* hrs

The place is fine the staff is Spanish and rude not friendly, maybe if u are Spanish speaking u get a smile. I waited 2 hrs for my first apt. 2nd apt I waited 1 hr after being late for 10 min Horrible professionalism hate this place

May 18th, 2013

A Doctor with A Good Heart

Staff is really Courteous and professional, Doctor is excellent she is really dedicated to her patient, Office Management and Administration is Excellent and really dedicated to the office needs. When I went to my first appt I was taking 14 medications,8 months later, she controlled my Blood Pressure and diabetes with fewer drugs and healthier foods.I truly believe in this doctor. Great Bedside Manner. They answer the phone 24/7 . Medication Refill with in 24 hr.

September 5th, 2012

Best Doctor in town SIMPLY THE BEST!

Overall experience was great, Doctor is really professional, Dr. Cruz is one of the best PCP I've met. She is dedicated to her patients and she always gets to the bottom of any pain I've had. The staff needs a little bit more of polishing and promptness when attending a patients care.

July 14th, 2017