A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florin Gadalean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florin Gadalean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florin Gadalean, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadalean graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Gadalean has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florin N Gadalean MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Florin N. Gadalean practice?
- Dr. Florin Gadalean has 1 office location.
Dr. Florin Gadalean practices Nephrology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Nephrologists.