Dr. Florin Gadalean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Florin Gadalean?

I love this group!

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

Boy was I surprised to have a nephrologist called in. My creatine levels were extremely high...they did some testing and ran iv fluids...I left the hospital after about seven days. This group was a pleasure to work with..they worked hand in hand with Dr. Reddy one of the hospitalists...Reddy's group is amazing also.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

"Habitually steals patients"? No doubt that review was written by one of those partners. A patient has the right to choose their doctor. How unprofessional and petty to attack him on a patient review site. I was NOT happy with my doctor and I met Dr. Gadalean while I was in the hospital. He took excellent care of me and I wanted to follow up with him in the office. When I called to schedule an appointment I was told that the change had to first be approved by my current doctor (a partner of Dr. Gadalean). Once this was done I got an appointment within 2 days. I found his staff very friendly, caring and efficient. I am extremely happy with the care I am receiving and my blood pressure is now under control and my kidney function has improved....something my previous doctor was not able to do.

Unethical

Posted on September 19th, 2013

Dr Gadalean habitually steals patients from other nephrology partners! Beware - your primary Dr may have requested a different Nephrologist and for a good reason.

Acute Kidney Failure with Legionella Pneumonia

Posted on September 25th, 2008

I was admitted to Florida Hospital orlando east with Legionella pneumonia and acute kidney failure. In less that 24 hours I had a hasty stent for dialysis to reduce the critically high creatinine levels. Successful intervention. I was visited and attended to daily by Dr. Gadalean for the remainder of my 8 day hospital stay. He was patient and explained everything to my wife and me. Arranged for a required kidney biopsy which hi medcial partner performed. He worked closely with the hospitalist, the Infectious Disease specialist, and the urologist, and pulmonologist. Follow up visits in his office were thorough, professional, and informative. The office staff and nurses are also excellent.

Posted on September 8th, 2016