Dr. Florin Merovici MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brooklyn, NY

June 14th, 2012
Old school
Seeing Dr Merovici is like going back in time--he is a caring family doctor who knows and remembers his patients.

October 6th, 2011
I find this doctor to be very professional. He takes time to speak to his patients. Will tell you if he thinks you should see a specialist, always follows up with you. Will call you back if you have any questions. He will not just tell you what you want to hear! It is extremely difficult to find a doctor you can trust, who really cares about his patients & not the $$,He is one of the good guys. Lucky for his patients.

April 12th, 2011
Best doctor I have ever had.
Dr Merovici takes the time to listen to my issues. He was always nice and he has always resolved my issues. All my friends go to him and they love him.

May 19th, 2010
He recently expanded his office, which has given it a much less intimate feel. While you can get an appointment the day you call, you're often stuck waiting. I certainly don't always wait for 45 minutes, but last visit I did, and that isn't the first time it's happened.He ordered several (uncomfortable) tests, but when I called him numerous times to get the results, he didn't call me back. He has also failed to return calls to the pharmacy asking him for a refill on my prescription, and when he gave a refill, it was only for one month.I wouldn't recommend him for patients seeking a new doctor.

October 24th, 2008
Should not have a license
I have had numerous problems with this doctor as have other neighbors. He seems to take in older patients and does not encourage them to see their specialists. My grandmother had a serious heart condition and he told me she did not need to see a cardiologist. He tries to do everything himself. He also is inappropriate and discusses patients helath in the open waiting room.