A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florin Moisiuc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florin Moisiuc is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florin Moisiuc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moisiuc graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Moisiuc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florin Victor Moisiuc MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Florin V. Moisiuc practice?
- Dr. Florin Moisiuc has 1 office location.
Dr. Florin Moisiuc practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.