A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florina Constantinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florina Constantinescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantinescu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Constantinescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florina Constantinescu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantinescu graduated from University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantinescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florina M Constantinescu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Florina M. Constantinescu practice?
- Dr. Florina Constantinescu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Florina Constantinescu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.