A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florina Constantinescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florina Constantinescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Constantinescu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Constantinescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florina Constantinescu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Constantinescu graduated from University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Constantinescu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florina M Constantinescu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Florina M. Constantinescu practice?
- Dr. Florina Constantinescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Florina Constantinescu practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.