A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Duazo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Duazo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florina Sylvia Abaya Duazo MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Florina Sylvia A. Duazo practice?
- Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Endocrinologists.