A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duazo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Duazo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Duazo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Duazo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florina Sylvia Abaya Duazo MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Florina Sylvia A. Duazo practice?
- Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo has 1 office location.
Dr. Florina Sylvia Duazo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Internists and Brownsville Endocrinologists.