Dr. Florina Duazo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

January 6th, 2017
Very rude person.

September 15th, 2016
Needs a new line of work, not a people person.
Seems that her mind was made up before talking to me. Asked alot of questions that seemed repeatative and unnecessary. Had condensending answers for questions about personal information. Had me get repetitive blood test that keeped getting the same results. Has no understanding of people trying to maintain a active lifestyle. Bottom line said I was getting older so slow down.

March 7th, 2016
This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life! I went to her with a thyroid that occurred during my pregnancy. I asked questions and she was rude and condescending. I was concerned for my baby. All she did was belittle my questions and make me feel like the did not matter. Absolutely no compassion or concern for me or my pregnancy. She pointed at a pamphlet that gave me more information that she ever did the whole time I was there with her. The office is old and outdated. However, I tried to tell myself that didn't matter. What mattered was the Doctor and her help. Unfortunately, I did not get any help. The only thing I got was prescription. She didn't even want to explain what is was for or how is worked on my body. I am not one to fight or argue, especially with a Doctor. However, here I am writing a review so I can warn others of such horrible experience. I left that office upset and uninformed. Sadly, I got more information off of google. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

November 5th, 2015
Terrible
This is the worst experience I've ever had in a doctor's office. I felt like I was at the principal's office getting in trouble. This lady should not you working with people, she should have being a veterinarian. That's why they make you pay before you going to see her I ask for my money back they said no.

July 15th, 2015
Very rude and totally uncaring to patients
The doctor refuses to refill your medication if you run out of it before appointment. Every question you ask is answered sarcastically as if it was an obvious answer and even you are told by the doctor to google it instead of getting a straight answer from the very rude doctor Duazo.on my last visit she refused to check my neck and only prescribed medication after I told her it was my last visit , very unprofessional not to do a complete check up like she has before when I go once a year, just because I'm switching doctors.

May 6th, 2014
Stay as far away as you possibly can.
She is extremely rude and argumentative on non-medical points. This would be ok with me if she were well informed on thyroid issues and medications though, but she is not. She is completely uninformed on managing thyroid illness and medications. It's no wonder it's a cash office only and why it's an empty office. I should have heeded these reviews and saved myself $150. I thought I would brave it because there are virtually no choices in this area but I would rather be left untreated than go back to this doctor.

May 31st, 2013
Awful experience
First of all the office is like stepping into the 1970s. I believe that doctor wants to invest time and money into a practice they enjoy. Their office speaks volumes. I have seen doctors in Houston Dallas and all over texas. Never have I been so shocked. She does not have a credit cards machine and all her files are on paper. I was surprised to see a computer. The office smells old and musty. Like stepping back into another decade. And if that wasn't enough dr duazo is the rudest. Do not ask her any questions because her answers are short an not very elaborate. You are paying her yet the whole time it feels like she is doing you a favor and she is volunteering we service for free. The whole time you will feel rushed. Like she can't wait to get you out of her office. It is the worst experience I have had with a doctor. If you ask her something about your treatment it's like your bothering her. She gives you a look to shut you. I am no longer a patient.

August 30th, 2012
Dr. was argumentive and acted totally belittled me repeatedly. Dr. treated me as if I were and mindless child. I have never been treated so rudely by anyone much less a doctor. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Actually I felt threatened by her remarks and hostile actions.

November 2nd, 2011
Heartless and insensitive
I have never come across such an uncaring heartless uneducated doctor in my life. No regard for patients feelings. She used belittling and condesending manner and I have nothing goos to report about her. No wonder her office lobby is always empty, she has run all the patients away.

March 19th, 2011
She was unwilling to listen/hear my questions or concerns. She smugly opened a pamphlet and pointed at items and spoke to me as if I were a child and then said that this is why she was sending me to a diabetes class.She snapped at my partner when he asked an innocent question. to be more accurate, she was hostile and insensitive. Not once did she ask me how I was feeling.She was more frustrating than helpful and I was more stressed out and confused after leaving her office than when I arrived.I will NOT be returning to her clinic, not even if my life depends on it!