Dr. Florinda Piano MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2015
Never a problem....yes, Dr. Piano is very busy, heavily booked, but worth waiting for! She makes a clear diagnosis and renders wonderful health care. She has been our family care doctor for years and is trusted and loved!

October 4th, 2012
Dr. Quema was the best doctor i ever met. She answered all my questions and spent time with all our health concerns. The waiting time is amazing...never had this experience.....didn't even had a chance to finish my paperworks and i was already called in. I highly recommend this office.

May 20th, 2011
Senior Patient
Took time to explain issues. Staff were very professional.

November 3rd, 2010
My experience....
Dr. Piano has been my Doctor for several years now. I have one PRO and one CON to say about her. The Con: I recall a few years ago asking her to Test me for ALL STDs out there I didnt want to give too many details as to why I wanted it done, its embarrassing enough as it is but the truth was, I had recently started dating, and I wanted to be sure all was OK, as I would expect any of my partners to do I had never gotten tested for STDs, so I was embarrassed to even ask Well, of course, she asked why I felt I should be tested. Granted, I assume Doctors need to ask, so that they can check you out themselves However, I felt slight, or should I say STRAIGHT OUT Judgement!I was vauge, and said just to be sure But I swear, she sighed loudly, even rolled her eyes!!! And continued on to lecture me about how I shouldnt be having unprotected sex, but the judgement in her voice made me want to crawl under the exam table, I felt so shamed for even requesting it and there I was walking in thinking how responsible I was for getting checked! The entire exam was awkward, and uncomfortable she was not happy!... and I was not either.That was however, the only time she was a bit rude perhaps she was having a bad day.All my other visits have been pleasant.The PRO: I was dying one day of a terrible back pain that followed with a high temperature, and chills, and the whole chi-bang!... I went to her, thinking shed have to refer me to a specialist but luckily, she figured out what was wrong with me right away and since she saw me looking like sh*t, she gave me free sample medications, so that I wouldnt waste my time waiting for a Pharmacy to fill my prescription, which let me tell you, when you feel as crappy as I was, the last thing you wanna do is run around town to get what you need to feel better.She was sweet, compassionate, and I didnt feel bad for walking in without an appointment.Every visit, she listens to my concerns, and advises me well. She now has a newer Doctor in her office, Dr. Navarro who is soo sweet, and young!!!I like her too and the lady in the front office IS SOOOOO NICE!!!

June 17th, 2009
Doesn't listen to concerns
Dr. Piano ddidn't listen to my concerns of being allergic to prescribed medication. I suffered a severe allergic reaction and ended up in the emergency room for two days.

July 21st, 2016