A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florinda Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Torres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florinda Lumitao Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Florinda L. Torres practice?
- Dr. Florinda Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Florinda Torres practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Family Physicians and Pennsauken Primary Care Doctors.