A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florinda Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Torres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florinda Lumitao Torres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Florinda L. Torres practice?
- Dr. Florinda Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Florinda Torres practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pennsauken, NJ.
See Pennsauken Primary Care Doctors.