A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florinella Oprescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Florinella Oprescu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oprescu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Florinella Oprescu, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oprescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Oprescu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florinella Oprescu MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Florinella Oprescu practice?
- Dr. Florinella Oprescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Florinella Oprescu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.