A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Florinio Samson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Samson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Samson graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Samson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bryce Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Florinio Santos Samson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Florinio S. Samson practice?
- Dr. Florinio Samson has 1 office location.
Dr. Florinio Samson practices Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists.