A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floro Rosario is Excellent. Dr. Rosario has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosario has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital - Livonia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Floro Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Floro D. Rosario practice?
Dr. Floro Rosario practices Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.