Dr. Floyd Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Floyd D. Smith
In my mind, I think that Dr. Smith is such a blessing to me... he never rushes, and makes sure I understand what is going on with me. He takes the time to listen, and cares about my Many Health Issues.

February 29th, 2016
He's an amazing surgeon and a phenomenal doctor. He is caring and did a really great job making me feel comfortable with a surgery that I was incredibly nervous about. I would highly recommend him to everyone and his staff had nothing but kind words to say about him. He did a really great job getting me all fixed up and never hesitated to reach out to make sure I was healing up well and had all of my questions answered. It was a truly wonderful experience.

October 22nd, 2014
Dr. Smith and his team
Dr. Ames Smith and his entire team were a pleasure to work with from the reception to recovery everyone was kind and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Smith

January 12th, 2014
Compassionate Competence - Dr. Floyd Ames Smith
From the moment I met Dr. Smith following my diagnosis with breast cancer, I knew I was in excellent hands. Dr. Smith is extremely competent, concerned, and compassionate. During the first visit with my scientifically-based husband, Dr. Smith answered all our questions and concerns to the point we felt comfortable enough to schedule the surgery the very next week. Dr. Smith's approach is to ensure good margins around the surgical area while doing his utmost to preserve the breast in every respect (beauty, symmetry, etc.), which is what he achieved with me. Following surgery, he called me regularly to ensure I was doing well and responded personally to questions I had. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Smith to anyone undergoing breast cancer - you will be very glad to have him as your doctor.

September 20th, 2012
Excellent experience. Provided all the information needed to make an informed decision, was sympathetic and caring.

May 7th, 2012
Compassion Rules
From the moment I was diagnosed with breast cancer, I was confident I was in good hands. Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable in the latest research. He is compassionate & dedicated. The telephone follow-ups helped put my mind at ease. I would highly recommend this experienced M.D. to a family member or friend.

April 30th, 2012
Very compasionate and caring Doctor. Takes time to talk with patient and address any concerns

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Ames Smith - Professional and Compassionate
Dr. Ames Smith is one of the best surgeon you will ever know. Not only he is skilled, professional, he is also very approachable and compassionate. He really take the time to evaluate patients and explain medical conditions to patients in simple terms. He is someone you can absolutely trust with your health!!

April 9th, 2012
Best Surgeon
Dr. Smith was recommended to me by another patient of his. I could not have had a better experience, given the circumstances of my diagnosis. When you are waiting for tests results, there is nothing worse than thinking you are going to have to wait over a weekend! Dr. Smith called me with my results on a Saturday morning as soon as he received them! He is so easy to talk to and genuinely concerned not only about your prognosis, but your state of mind. I had to have two surgeries with Dr. Smith and both went very smoothly. He follows up on every aspect of every part of every procedure. I have been with Dr. Smith for almost a year and would not hesitate in recommending him.

February 24th, 2012
I'm so VERY fortunate to have him as my doctor
Dr Smith is extremely caring about his patients. I found outfrom my primary care doctor on a Friday afternoon that I had breast cancer and was to call him on Monday for an appt. 15 mins after talking to my PCP, Dr Smith called ME to tell me that he was my surgeon and talk about my mammogram results. He said a person should not get news like that on a weekend and then have to worry over the weekend before speaking to their doctor. He REALLY CARES. There aren't enough stars to put on his review. He's the best ever.EXTREMELY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Thank you for your wonderful care, Dr. Smith.

February 21st, 2012
Very caring doctor!
I saw Dr. Smith for a bilateral mastectomy and he was very thoughtful, meticulous and always trying to figure out the best way to provide care to his patients.I highly recommend him.

November 11th, 2011
Dr. Smith is the best!!!
I have had numerous surgeries/ailments over the course of my lifetime, and I can say without a doubt that Dr. Smith is the best doctor I have ever had. He is completely about patient care, to the extent that he will call you personally to follow up. I trust him completely.