A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Anderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Anderson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Owen Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Floyd O. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Floyd Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Anderson practices Psychiatry near Red Wing, MN.
See Red Wing Psychiatrists.