A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Anderson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Owen Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Floyd O. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Floyd Anderson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Anderson practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Red Wing, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.