Dr. Floyd Csir Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Pathetic, worthless doctor

Don't bother!!

Posted on July 17th, 2013

This man does not care about his patients! The first time I saw him he didn't explain anything to me about what could possibly be wrong with me and didn't even give me a chance to ask him any questions before walking out the door. He has horrible bedside manner. I saw him twice (two times too many), he told me there was nothing he can do for me and sent me on my way with no medical advice on what my next step should be for an accurate diagnosis (nor did he give me a chance to ask). Maybe other patients had more success with him, but I certainly don't see any reviews backing that up so that's not saying much for him. HIs only saving grace is that he has a few nice nurses. In my personal opinion, don't waste your time with this man. I would give him 0 stars out of 4 if I could.

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR A CONSULTATION

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Would not even give him a 1 star rating if I had a choice. He did not answer all my questions. The questions he did answer were contradicted on web MD and CDC websites. WORSE consultation I have ever had!! Did not examine me at all and took all of 5 minutes.... can't wait to get the bill.

Posted on December 15th, 2015