Urologists
311 W 24th St
Ste 101
Erie, PA 16502
814-452-4214
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2014

waited an hour and a half, spent less than five minutes with dr. csir in examing room, left and hardly said anything to me, good to hear her is retiring this june 2014, has no patient repore, will need to find someone else.

|  butcher  |  show details
by John on Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Csir has a lawsuit coming his way. I would not see this man nor let him operate on you!!

|  Don't bother!!  |  show details
by Unhappy Patient on Jul 17th, 2013

This man does not care about his patients! The first time I saw him he didn't explain anything to me about what could possibly be wrong with me and didn't even give me a chance to ask him any questions before walking out the door. He has horrible bedside manner. I saw him twice (two times too many), he told me there was nothing he can do for me and sent me on my way with no medical advice on what my next step should be for an accurate diagnosis (nor did he give me a chance to ask). Maybe other patients had more success with him, but I certainly don't see any reviews backing that up so that's not saying much for him. HIs only saving grace is that he has a few nice nurses. In my personal opinion, don't waste your time with this man. I would give him 0 stars out of 4 if I could.

|  DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR FOR A CONSULTATION  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Would not even give him a 1 star rating if I had a choice. He did not answer all my questions. The questions he did answer were contradicted on web MD and CDC websites. WORSE consultation I have ever had!! Did not examine me at all and took all of 5 minutes.... can't wait to get the bill.