A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Dauenhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Dauenhauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauenhauer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dauenhauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd L Dauenhauer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd L. Dauenhauer practice?
- Dr. Floyd Dauenhauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Dauenhauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.