A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. David has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Carlton David MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Floyd C. David practice?
- Dr. Floyd David has 6 office locations.
Dr. Floyd David practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Carmichael Primary Care Doctors and Carmichael Internists.