A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Fantelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Fantelli, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantelli graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Fantelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Joseph Fantelli MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd J. Fantelli practice?
- Dr. Floyd Fantelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Fantelli practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Pathologists.