Dr. Floyd Harry Gilles MD is male and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Anatomic Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilles graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Gilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Floyd H. Gilles practice?
Dr. Floyd Gilles practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Anatomic Pathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lloyd Gilles, Dr. Loyd Gilles