A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Gilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
- Seizure Disorders
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilles graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Floyd H. Gilles practice?
Dr. Floyd Gilles practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Neuropathology, Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists, Los Angeles Pediatricians, and Los Angeles Neurologists.