A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Gilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cerebellar Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
- Seizure Disorders
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilles graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gilles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Harry Gilles MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Neurology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd H. Gilles practice?
- Dr. Floyd Gilles has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Gilles practices Neurology and Neuropathology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pathologists.