A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Hindelang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Hindelang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Hindelang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindelang graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hindelang has 24 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lafayette
- Heart Hospital of Lafayette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Michael Hindelang MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd M. Hindelang practice?
- Dr. Floyd Hindelang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Hindelang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Lafayette Radiologists.