A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Klein is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Klein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- American Surgery Centers Of Tallahassee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer Floyd Klein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmer F. Klein practice?
- Dr. Elmer Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmer Klein practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists and Little Rock Critical Care Practitioners.