Dr. Floyd Culler III MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Endocrinology Sacramento, CA

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 20th, 2009
Brought my daughter in thinking we were going to see Dr. Prakasam, as he is who I made our appointment with. We were told we were to be seen by Dr. Culler. Dr. Culler seemed lost as to what to do when hearing my daughter's symptoms. He finally said that he was going to order some lab work. I asked if he was going to order this one test in particular and he said no, that he hadn't actually thought of it, but "yes, that's a good idea". WHAT?? He saw us for less than 15 mins--our bill was over $400 and the visit left us feeling empty. Our return visit, to go over the lab results and following up, left us feeling the same way. He had no suggestions, really didn't seem interested in my 16 yr old daughter's problem. I told him that our pediatrician also suggested a specialist in San Francisco. He said, great, come back and tell me what she suggested---NO, I don't think so at over $400 for a visit! If he was actually interested, he could have asked for the speciailist's phone # and make an inquiry himself. Oh--and did I mention, he never told me just how expensive these lab tests were? I recieved a bill for more than $1200 !!!!!! We will not be returning to this office.