Dr. Floyd Phillips III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Floyd Phillips III?

November 1st, 2016

Do Not Recommend for Eyes

Dr. Phillips did an upper and lower eyelid surgery on me. I had issues from the very start. The dissolvable stitches he used did not dissolve and started coming out along with pus and this continued for months. His only solution was antibiotic cream. He took all of my fat pads out from underneath my eyes and now I have a sunken look and always have very dark circles because there is no fat. My eyes are uneven. I used to have almond shape eyes and now they are much smaller and round. Very unhappy with my results.

October 3rd, 2015

Best Surgeon Ever

I have met Dr. Phillips about one year ago. He was recommended by another long time Doctor. He performed my surgery four months ago and I cannot get over the level of compliments that I am receiving from people. I am besides myself every time I look at my body. I cannot stop smiling. I am not just writing just to write, I am living proof of how talented this man is. He is professional, kind, polite, listens to his patients. I recently wore a bikini for the first time in 20 years thanks to Dr. Phillips. I took my first deep in the Indian Ocean it was like wow. Thank you for my pretty surgery.

October 30th, 2013

Great Plastic Surgeon!!!!

I have been coming to Dr. Phillips for over a year for botox, fillers and other procedures and He always has exceeeded all my expectations . He is an amazing doctor that really cares for his patients. I have nothing to say but positive things about Dr Phillips and his staff. I will definitely recommend Dr. Phillips to all my friendds and family.

August 6th, 2014