A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd McCaffree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd McCaffree, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCaffree graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McCaffree has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd McCaffree MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd McCaffree practice?
- Dr. Floyd McCaffree has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floyd McCaffree practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.